Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Megapolis: Earth Day 03/11/14

Earth Day - "Not Worth Day?"




I don't mean that I don't want people to be environmentally conscious in real life.  But for this timed quest, I will not spend any of my precious assets.

The Earth Day timed quest began during the day on 03/11/2014.  After doing my analysis, I don't want to pursue this timed quest past quest #3 due to the high APM values (Assets Per Max Rate).  My main reason is that I am on quest #4 and I need to spend at least 75 assets to find out how many more assets I need to spend to get a desirable contract from the City Environmental Institute.  For minimal effort, you still get a 15 minute contract that rewards 133.33 coins/minute, but it is annoyingly short and I will barely be able to collect my earnings at the rate that I play.  I will break down the first 4 quests and the contract rates for you either way.

Quest #1: Imagine a Blue Sky
     - Collect 2,000 in Taxes
     - Build an Imagine Park

     $ Reward: Concrete Blocks x5 (use on Quest #3)











Quest #2: City Ecology
     - Visit 5 Neighbors
     - Buy the City Environmental Institute Foundation

     $ Reward: Solar Heating System x5 (use on Quest #3)













Quest #3: Earth Day
     - Build the City Environmental Institute
     - Accept the Earth Day Opening Ceremony Contract

     $ Reward: Nothing substantial











Quest #4: Preparations for the Carnival
     - Improve your City Environmental Institute
     - Complete an Earth Day Opening Ceremony Contract
     - Buy the Green City Civic Organization Foundation

     $ Reward: ??????











Contracts for the City Environmental Institute


As you can see, the APM for the 15 and 30 minute contracts is low which is good.  If you are VERY active, then feel free to invest the assets past the "gimmes" for this timed quest.  The only desireable contracts for me from this building are the 6 hour and 4 hour ones.  However, I can't tell how many assets are required past the first step of construction for the extra buildings.  So I know that the APM values in RED will be much higher for the contracts that I would actually use.









This is where I decided to stop for this timed quest.  The next portion requires at least 75 assets and it does not give me access to a desirable contract.  I also do not spend Megabucks on timed quests quite yet since I would rather save them for asset sales that benefit my trains at this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment