Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Introduction

This blog is dedicated to information and comparative analysis about Megapolis - the Social Quantum game available on Facebook, iPhone, and Android devices.  I will compare different buildings & contracts to help you decide most efficient ways for you to earn coins and optimize your space.  I don't take into account "city beauty."  I am a numbers guy, and I will be the first to admit that my city isn't beautiful.  However, it is efficient.

The Unofficial Megapolis Wiki contains a great wealth of information and is the primary source of my data for each individual building & contract.  I encourage you to use their site and contribute as much as you can for the benefit of the Megapolis community.

Throughout my comparisons that involve spending in-game assets, you will see that I often use a variable called APM (Assets per Max Rate).  This is a variable that I created that gives us a quick side-by-side comparison by looking at only one number.  It takes into account the number of assets required for the building or contract and the rate of coins per minute or hour that you earn from your investment.

If you have a particular analysis that you want me to write up, please do not hesitate to leave a comment!

I play on the SQ network on my iPhone.  I am currently lvl 140 and I earn over 10 million coins per day playing casually.






No comments:

Post a Comment